The club required a new sports pavilion building, modular was the perfect choice as it enabled the club to meet the target dates for completion and would cause the least disruption to the site and surrounding area.
|Client||St Albans City and District Council|
It was fantastic to see the new bowls modular pavilion arrive and then be lifted and slotted into place by a crane. The club members can’t wait to get inside and try out our new facilities. The new clubhouse means that we will now be able to proceed with our plans to recruit new members which were put on hold following the fire.
- 4 Bay timber clad and render clad single storey building.
- Vertically clad timber and render exterior building.
- Special curved roof.
- Large open plan club room with large windows to enable viewing over the green.
- DDA compliant building.
- Male and female WC’s and locker rooms.
- Kitchen facilities to accommodate members.
- Bar area with serving hatch.