Integra were employed by a regional main contractor Kier Liverpool, to design and develop 4 New Sports Pavilion schemes as part of the Football Association (FA) Parklife Framework for grassroots football.
Having previously worked on pilot projects directly with the FA, our knowledge of the building requirements and our inclusion on the framework gave us the comfort to contract all 4 schemes.
Jeffrey Humble and Heron Eccles were extensions to existing community sports facilities and designed in accordance to the Output Specification. Each of the extensions were to seamlessly connect to the existing traditionally built structures.
Jericho Lane & Simpson Ground are new build pavilions designed and developed inline with the same ER output specification. A Value Engineering exercise was undertaken to obtain value for the scheme, whilst maintaining performance and consistency with the FA requirements through design.
It was within Integra’s scope of works to deliver the schemes from the sub-structure upwards, adopting a collaborative approach with the main contractor Kier and their consulting faculties.
- To Design and Manufacture 4 New Sports Pavilion schemes
- 2 buildings as extensions to existing traditional buildings
- 2 new independent buildings to the FA requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Main Contractor Kier
- Development of a telescopic roof system to achieve 4m heights
- A suspended concrete floor suitable for use of free weights and exercise machinery