Skanska required appropriate site Office and Welfare facilities to accommodate the staff and workers on this important pipeline replacement project.
Having been awarded the contract to build a replacement high pressure gas pipeline within a tunnel underneath the River Humber stretching from Paull to Goxhill, Skanska needed Anti Vandal Accommodation for the staff working on the project.
Due to the remote location of the site and the nature of the site and Anti Vandal solution was ideal for Skanska's requirement for Office and Welfare accommodation.
- Design and Manufacture of 9 Bay Office Building
- With reception area, Open Plan Office, Meeting Room
- Kitchenette and Staff WC's
- Design and Manufacture a 7 Bay Welfare Building
- With Open Plan Canteen with Kitchen area and seating
- Male & Female Changing Rooms/ Showers and WC Facilities